This week continued our plan of laying out the groundwork for the rest of the semester. For us designers, we figured out the boss mechanics for the different variants of our boss archetypes, we filled in the map a bit more with locations for the player to go to and their respectives background stories, and finally we went to QA for the first time this semester! With all of this work now completed, we can finally start implementing some of the new features we've been talking about. We have already implemented our new viewpoint, this coming week I plan on researching and playing around with Unreal's UI tools so I can start implementing our new UI. I'm pretty happy with the progress we keep making and hope we continue to keep up with it. After all production is like a marathon, it's all about keeping pace.