This week started off with us going into crunch time to add some new features and assets for the class presentation on Friday. We should have the rough UI layout in and some new art assets to show off what we've been working on. Personally, I have been figuring out the blueprints and the rough version of the UI layout. The nested menus were simple enough to learn how to do it was just setting them all up in a way so Dmitri could copy and paste what I did into the actual build. The biggest problem that I faced this week was the logic for the Turn Wheel. For some reason I couldn't figure out how to make it turn when the player ended a turn, so I looked up some tutorials about rotating UI elements and tried three separate ways to figure this thing out to no avail. It wasn't until I was just about to hand off my work to Dmitri that we figured it out. So as of this moment, Dmitri is adding the logic for the turn wheel and I'm making the rough art assets for them so we can have something to show on friday and bring to QA on Saturday.