Last night I worked on creating a rough draft of our game play trailer for our final presentation. I used a screen capture/video editing software I got last year called Movavi. For this trailer I really wanted to capture the systems and what the player would be doing and try to cram that all into about 2 minutes. As you could imagine, it was a pretty tall order especially since one play through takes about 15-20 minutes. I started off by playing and capturing my experience all the way up until the second in game week. After that I watched a few of the trailers for my favorite games, like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Desitny to see how they handle their game play trailers. Most of the trailers I saw were around 1:30-1:55 minutes so I tried to get ours somewhere in between there. I also noticed that they had text slides giving a small dialogue of the world or what the player can do in the game, so I made a few of those describing the systems we have in place and what the player does with those systems, each of those are about 5 seconds long. I then moved on to audio for the trailer, which was a bit harder than I thought it would be. Not only did I have to find a score that matched with our theme, but I also had to edit it to match the beats of our trailer. I eventually found a score that fit the theme but not with the trailer. I added it in as a place holder until I either find a better audio or just add in the scores I made earlier this semester. Either way, our trailer is looking pretty good and should be finalized and complete this coming Saturday or Sunday.